I realize I’ve been a little MIA lately – but I’ve had a few good reasons for that, which I’ll explain later this week. For now, I think I owe you guys something pretty huge. So, I decided it was about time I posted an apartment tour.
I’m so excited about showing you guys this place because Matt and I both love it so much. However, we might be moving in a few months. Our hope is to stay in the same apartment complex, just move to the top floor. In the winter, we struggle with loud, banging pipes in our bedroom wall, which wake us up at all hours of the night. However, I love the way this place looks so much I just had to share, so here it is!
The majority of us are flat out broke the first time we move out of mom and dad’s house. You might be moving for a new job opportunity, to go to grad school or just for your own independence. Whatever the reason, you probably know the feeling of having your car jam-packed with second hand furniture and hand-me-down household items. It’s great to have family willing to help you out on your new journey into adulthood, but there’s probably some things you’re going to want to buy for yourself once you’re settled and making big-kid money.
So I’ve been thinking about doing a series like this for awhile now. Every week or two weeks, I’m going to post some links to articles that I found and loved. I’ve been wanting to share things form other bloggers that I love for awhile now, and I’ve been having some success sharing them on my Twitter account (follow me @LifeInOrderBlog), so I furred it was about time I got my act together and shared them here on my blog with you.
Before we get into it, if you like what you see here on my blog, don’t forget to subscribe by filling in your e-mail address in the sidebar and following me on Blog Lovin’! If you don’t know what Blog Lovin’ is … you need to look it up now (I mean, after you read this)! So here’s my favorite links of the moment …
1. My coworker (and bestie) came back to blogging in full force after a long hiatus for her wedding. Her wedding–like everything else she does–was fabulous. She wrote not one, but TWO articles for bridal guide magazine. Read about them both on her blog, Perfection to Detail (she’s clearly one after my own heart).
2. The Lilly for Target look book is up on the Target website and I can already feel the sunshine on my face the and balance on my REDcard skyrocketing.
3. I spent like three days drooling over this pantry from organizing guru Jennifer Jones at iHeartOrganizing. I’m totes jelly to say the least.
4. These Money Saving Tips for Styling Your First Apartment from PopSugar are on point. Especially about mastering the art of spray paint. That’s an important apartment life skill.
5. Here’s a link to Joanna Gaines’ Twitter account from HGTV’s Fixer Upper. Follow her. Love her. Emulate her. It’s what I would do.
I hope you’re as excited about my favorites as I am. I can’t wait to share more with you really soon!