In my never ending mission to ban clutter and streamline my life, I have found jewelry to be one of the hardest things to organize. There are so many different sizes, lengths and types of jewelry that keeping it all orderly is a serious challenge. Recently, I’ve switched-up the way I organize my jewelry, which I plan on showing you very soon. In the mean time, take a look at these five Pinterest inspired ways to organize jewelry.
1. A mirror with hidden jewelry storage. This maximizes space and let’s you accessorize your whole outfit because that’s what you’ll be looking at right before you open this baby up. From Love Chic Living.
2. This looks like DIY heaven. I love this idea! So simple and so beautiful. From the Row House Nest.
3. This shabby-chic shadow box turned jewelry organizer is awesome for chunkier fashion jewelry and delicate chains and charms alike. From The Stir.
4. Why have a jewelry box when you can have a jewelry drawer? I love the compartments for each set of earrings. There is a place for everything and everything in it’s place. From Fresh American Style.
5. When I saw this, I couldn’t get over how inventive it is. A silverware tray turned jewelry display case–genius! From BuzzFeed.
When you’re having trouble organizing something–especially something that comes in a variety of sizes like jewelry–you’ll need to get creative. Shop your house, look at what you already have, and expand from there. I can’t wait to show you how I organize all my jewelry. Stay tuned!